Plans to hold this season's Fred Conway Cumberland Cup final at Workington Reds' Borough Park have been shelved - because of Uppies and Downies.
The county senior cup showpiece between Penrith and Carlisle City was due to be staged at the Reds' ground later this month.
But the Cumberland Football Association are now seeking a new venue for the 2025 final after receiving police advice and conducting a risk assessment.
The final was due to be held in Workington on the evening of Tuesday, April 22.
That, though, is also the date for the second of the three-game series in the historic Uppies and Downies mass ball game which takes place in the west Cumbrian town every Easter.
The Cumberland FA said that, after announcing the scheduled final, they were contacted by Workington Reds, who highlighted the clash with Uppies and Downies.
The county FA said that, following this, "we conducted a risk assessment in line with our health and safety processes.
"We have also liaised with Cumbria Police, who have advised that we will be unable to host the final at Borough Park on the evening of Tuesday, April 22 due to various reasons, as a result of the clash with Uppies and Downies.
"Because of this, we are working with both Penrith AFC and Carlisle City to find an alternative solution, with a further update to be issued in due course."
Workington Reds hosted last year's final though the majority of finals in recent times have been staged at Carlisle United's Brunton Park.